Here we are, with yet another award😊Kevin nominated me for this one. She’s a vibrant soul, her work is refreshing to read. Visit her blog at https://kevinbongonyinge21.wordpress.com/ and see for yourself.
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the seven questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate bloggers to receive the award and tag/pingback to their blogs.
- Ask them seven new questions.
The Q & A
What is the best and worst purchase you’ve ever made? The best would be my crocs. The best footwear ever. Worst😩a beautiful pair of pumps that got torn after the 4th time I wore them.
If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? I’d officially become Sparkle for the reasons it was given to me🤭
Who is the latest amazing author you have discovered? Stephen Mansfield. Currently reading his “Mansfield’s Book for Manly Men” Why didn’t I get Christian literature a long time ago?😅
What are somethings that sound like compliments but are actually insults? None crossed my mind per say.
What’s your favorite thing about reading? Books are a whole other world that readers get to explore and be part of through the pages. That’s beautiful.
What was the last book you purchased? Oh dear😅2017 I guess. eBooks have become a favorite of late. I do miss paperbacks though.
All of the phone numbers have fallen out of your address book,whose number do you look for first and why? Luckily, my emergency contacts are off head but it definitely has to be Mummy. Hands down. Why? Because she’s Mummy😊
- Vocalized Thoughts https://msabigaba.wordpress.com/
- Behind Closed Screens https://behindclosedscreens.wordpress.com/
- naked and unashamed https://vickynabbale.wordpress.com/
- The Thoughts book https://thoughtbooksite.wordpress.com/
- Advocate of Unpopular Opinions https://advocateofunpopularopinion.wordpress.com/
- Hope Chilinda https://hopechilinda.wordpress.com/
- Livia Abooki https://raymondtheafrican.wordpress.com/
Let’s use the questions above.
A wonderful weekend to you🤗
Thank you for reading.
Stay blessed. Keep safe.